3Y0I & T33T samt T22T Bouvet/Banaba Isl Tuvalu

DX Nyheder, både lokalt og globalt. Samt nyheder gældende for HF området.
Besvar
oz7c

3Y0I & T33T samt T22T Bouvet/Banaba Isl Tuvalu

Indlæg af oz7c »

Hej

Rebel group's web page har være nede i lang tid og der er kun disse infomationer
fra DXnews

T2, TUVALU The Rebels will be QRV as T22T (pending) somewhere during spring. More to follow.

T33, BANABA The Rebels will be operating as T33T the first half of 2020. More to follow.

3Y, BOUVET The Rebels will try to activate Bouvet somewhere December 2020. More
to follow.

De 2 første er ved at have overskredet datoen, så må vi håbe den sidste 3Y0I December kan blive til noget ?

73 Boye
oz7c

Re: 3Y0I & T33T samt T22T Bouvet/Banaba Isl Tuvalu

Indlæg af oz7c »

Hej

T3 – Banaba
T2 – Tuvalu
3Y - Bouvet
The Rebel DX Group says their plans for T33T and T22T are on hold, postponed but not canceled.
They will resume planning when the islands open back up.
And they say they continue to look at possibilities for a 3Y0I Bouvet operation,
maybe at the end of this year.
They say the initial plans are not really affected by the global pandemic.

73 Boye
oz7c

Indlæg af oz7c »

Hej
Sidsteupdate fra Rebel group er fr her på bouvet Isl web page, der stadig er aktiv:

https://bouvetoya.org/bouvet-island-pac ... r-updates/

Mats md ?

73 Boye
oz7c

Indlæg af oz7c »

Hej
3Y0I Bouvet island NEWS

After today’s telephone conversation with the Norwegian Polar Institute, we learned that the Institute suspends all scientific expeditions to a small weather base located on the west side of the Bouvet island.
It is very likely that the station was swept to the ocean by ” landslide ”.

The 3y0i radio expedition is not at risk. We are keep pushing to get a full budget before we set a sail again by end of the year.
Our base will be established on the eastern side of the island on the glacier. This part of the island is not exposed to the worst western winds, waves and landslides.
we want to remind you that we have access to accurate, current satellite photographic data of our landing site.

Dom 3z9dx also has over 100 pictures from his non-radio visit and materials from other people who had visited the island.
We are really well prepared to do this job.

Now is your turn to help or forget about Bouvet in the log.

Donation link
https://www.gofundme.com/f/3y0i-bouvet- ... expedition

73 Boye
Besvar